2022/05/16

My Aliexpress Shopping Triathlon suit Roses are red

 Finally we had a few days of meetings with XIUER Store them to decide on their favorite design. As a result, I was able to order my own unique design other than the ones they had already presented. I am very happy that the suit arrived today. They made a sleeveless suit for me alone with a cushion pad for a road bike, a red rose pattern and a white and black checkered pattern. The zipper is easy to use and is attached to the front side, has 3 pockets on the back, and has a non-slip silicone treatment on the hem, so it is very fun to wear on swims, bike rides and runs. I ordered a height of 182 cm, a weight of 68 kg, and a small size, and when I change my clothes, I feel cramped like other tri suits, but when I wear it, it feels fine and tight.


before painting sleeves

after painting






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿