2021/07/05

My Aliexpress Purchasing DDR4 16G Memory 2

 Seller send me message...

dear friend, i am sorry to see this dispute, i checked the video you provided in the dispute, pls don't worry, we tested all the goods work well before we sent to our customers,maybe it is oxidation in the road, i hope you can help us use eraser to wipe the gold finger of this memory and then test it again, ok? if you still can't use it,pls give me the official website of your motherboard,and a picture of your old memory, let me check it. and i hope you can help me test it in the other motherboard too,i am waiting for you. pls don't worry, i will give you a solution.


Eraser cleaning up circuit of memory to remove stain

Installing new 16G memory for replacement


Dell Vostro 3582 does not start configuration parts and Windows

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿