2013/03/13

Contour Roam2 with fun to swim, fun to ski and fun to run, actually order was not true.

Contour Roam2 with fun to swim, fun to ski and fun to run, actually order was not true. That may be a new triathlon in winter for pretenders just like me.

Video recording myself on ski wearing new ski jacket of Patagonia and L.L.Bean. Can anybody help me advising skiing drills way to weight inside leg and ski. I still have not been good at skiing, so still have been beginner because I hated cold weather and cold air stimulated my nose terribly. But I wish I take skiing lessons next winter or so. It turned already eisbahn every course despite of looking on north side.

Recording myself wearing Sugoi Turbo Jammer Spats bought in 2005 or so. A few people excersising in the swimming pool that was very not crowded that was usual scene in the afternoon on weekday.

The other hand very crowded on the treadmills always. Recording myself at 8 km/h to 18 km/h after 60 minutes' run.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿